Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

31 Day Challenge Take 2

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while. I just got back from my Thanksgiving holiday on Monday and I've been playing catch up with my school work since then. I have good news though. I found an alternative to my Photoshop trial. The bad news is that it is arriving on Monday. That's 3 days after the 31 Day Challenge starts. :( Well, I'll just paint my nails like everyone else, but I won't post them until my software arrives. A few days isn't so bad, right?

So what is this 31 Day Challenge Take 2 (31DCT2), you say? Well, from those of you following this blog from the start, you're probably confused because I haven't even done the original 31 Day Challenge (31DC). I was planning on doing the 31DC in January because it would be during my winter break, and the beginning of the new semester that starts in the middle of January, which wouldn't be so bad. Then I came across the 31DCT2 in the beginning of November. This challenge fits best if you do it in December, so I decided that I'm going to do the 2 challenges back to back. Yes, that means I'll be doing the challenges all through finals week *shudders.* Let's hope I survive!

Anyway, this updated challenge was created by none other than Nailed It NZA girl with some clothes, and From L&P to English Tea! They nicknamed this challenge "Take Two" and it sure sounds like fun! Here is a picture of the list that they created:


The challenge starts tomorrow, so wish me luck! I'll certainly need it since all of my end of the semester assignments are due December 4th... Yikes! 

Edit: I just checked tracking on my package and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow!! It can't wait for the Take 2 challenge either. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.